Monday, December 15, 2008

OMD: One Year Later


Has it already been a year? I can't believe it, really. I've been so busy spending my Spider-bucks on Batman and Superman books that I forgot that it had been a year since I gave Marvel a single dollar!

(Okay, that's not true. I have been giving them money for Runaways. I love that book.)

All my Spider-books, however, I have purchased second-hand. Because I love Spider-Man. I do. He's my favorite of the heroes. I can't quit him. But I stand by my stance that what Marvel has done to him is unforgivable.

And I have better things to do with my life than to wait for things to get better. That's why I don't watch Fringe. I don't trust the writers or the powers-that-be to turn this thing around (no matter how brave Stan Lee says they are).

But. I still hold out hope. If they do turn things around, I might come back. For right now, I just can't. So until they do make mine . . .

DC?

Oh, I feel so dirty . . .

No comments: